3500 Series Silhouette Handrail
The 3500 series handrail has been engineered to provide an ultimate hand grasp for all users and protects interior walls from damage using an expanded impact surface. The wall guard extends beyond the handrail with an internal vinyl bumper to deliver superior impact protection, and complies with Australian standard AS1428. 1-2009, with a 50mm offset from the wall to the handrail. The HR9 and 900 handrails can also be used as a standalone handrail in addition to the top gripping surface for the 3500 Silhouette handrail series.
Vinyl and non-PVC profiles are GREENGUARD certified.
- Round Option: 7-7/8" (200mm) height
- Oval Option: 7-1/2" (191mm) height
- 1-1/2" (38mm) grip
- 5" (127 mm) impact bumper
- Handrail and wall guard have an aluminum wall thickness of 0.080" (2mm)
- Manufactured in 8' - 16' (2.44m - 4.88m) standard lengths
- Provides ultimate hand grasp for all users
- Wide range of colours to suit new or existing interiors
- Provides suppport for users
- Meets all Australian safety standards for handrails
Download this useful product brochure with detailed information about this product range.
- Detailed information.
- Full range.
Fill the required form to get information about the Spec Sheet.
Fill the require form to get the information for the Cad/Revit.
Download our warranty information sheet for this product range.
Fill the form to get the information for the Manual Installation.
Do you want a quote for this product? Please submit your enquiry and our team will get in touch with you soon to organise a quote.
Related Handrail Products
Want more health care ideas??
Click here for the best ‘50 Inspiring Health Care Interior Design Ideas’