HR9 Timber Handrail
The sleek HR9 Timber Handrail combines the warmth of wood with stainless steel end caps and brackets for maximum aesthetics. The stainless steel end caps, brackets and optional splices can be powder coated.
- 35mm height
- 77.3mm wall off set
- 38mm diameter top rail
- Types of timber: Victorian Ash, Spotted Gum, Bamboo
- Manufactured in 2.4m - 4.8m standard lengths
- Various sizes and styles of mounting brackets and returns
- All standard stains and vanishes avaiable. Please contact us to discuss costomised finishes.
- Stainless steel end caps and mounting bracket
- Tested in accordance with ASTM E84 Class A/1 fire characteristics
- Product warranty
- Finished wood handrail
- Stainless steel continuous 90 degree inside and outside corners.
- Design interior environments with a number of stain colours or unfinished poplar
- Using our 3X application, all timber is coated with a low-VOC UV-protective clear finish
- Meet safety codes with ADA and ANSI compliance
- Custom wood finishes.
- Corridors, lobbies, offices, elevators.
Download this useful product brochure with detailed information about this product range.
- Detailed information.
- Full range.
Fill the required form to get information about the Spec Sheet.
Fill the require form to get the information for the Cad/Revit.
Download our warranty information sheet for this product range.
Fill the form to get the information for the Manual Installation.
Do you want a quote for this product? Please submit your enquiry and our team will get in touch with you soon to organise a quote.
Related Handrail Products
Want more health care ideas??
Click here for the best ‘50 Inspiring Health Care Interior Design Ideas’